Sunlight Omnisense™ 9000 Bone Sonometer
The Sunlight Omnisense™ 9000 Quantitative Ultrasound Bone Sonometer enables ultrasound-based osteoporosis screening at a touch. A robust device that features a cable-free touch-screen and a user-friendly interface, it is ideal for use in clinics or any other point of care with a heavy workload.
Optimized Bone Density Assessment
User-friendly, accurate and non-invasive, the Omnisense 9000 device makes screening people at risk for osteoporosis or fractures fast and easy, allowing cost-effective early assessment, diagnosis, and monitoring.
A robust, standalone device Omnisense 9000 is perfect for use in any walk-in clinic, pharmacy or physician’s office. Available with a choice of software modules and four ethnical clinical reference databases, it enables accurate bone screening of patients aged 0-99 years.
Building on the proven Sunlight Omnisense™ technology, Omnisense 9000 is based on a panel PC computer with advanced hardware and software features. The all-in-one 19″ touch-screen requires no cables or wires. Training videos embedded in the software enable a fast and easy ramp-up for new users. The updated, multi-module software offers a simple user interface, easy and intuitive workflow, customizable reports and enhanced patient file management.
Omnisense systems are the first – and only – multi-site ultrasound devices proven in thousands of installations worldwide.
The Omnisense 9000 Advantage
Affordable system, with zero cost operation
- Low acquisition cost
- No ongoing maintenance
- No calibration
- No disposables
Full compliance with stringent quality standards
- Underlying technology on the market for over 10 years
- Dozens of clinical trials and thousands of clinical installations worldwide
Patient & practitioner-friendly
- Test at one site or multiple sites, as preferred
- No need for the examiner to bend-over
- No need to undress
- Patient’s shoes can stay on
Fast time to accurate results
- Each measurement site is proven to be correlated with osteoporosis
- Immediate audio confirmation of correct measurement
- Screen a patient in just minutes
Simple, efficient workflow
- Intuitive user interface
- Simplified patient file management
- Easy and fast to learn, with a built-in training module
Standalone desktop device fits any clinic/office
- Ideal for heavy workload
- Minimal space requirements
- All-in-one screen
- No wires or cables required
Easily interpreted, customizable reports
- Results are based on gender and age (0-99)
- Multiple ethnic reference database (Caucasian, Asian, Chinese, North American, Latin American)
- Clear, customizable, color-coded reports printed in A4 letter format.
- WHO-compliant T-scores and Z-scores
Advanced capabilities for pediatrics
- Supports Sunlight Pediatric software for accurate bone density assessment of children aged 0-18 years
Please Note: The Omnisense 9000 is not available in the US