HEDIS & Quality Improvement Summit
September 1-2 in Scottsdale, AZ. Boosting Quality Performance with the Latest Strategies from Industry Innovators.
Based on careful research, our program each year features speakers who have excelled at improving quality of care and HEDIS® scores. Top experts explain how they are successfully addressing the latest challenges to emerge in the field. Attendees come away with the fresh insight and concrete takeaways they need to optimize results in their organization. Don’t miss this intensive, two-day update on the best strategies for maximizing your scores.
Topics at a Glance:
- The steps one plan took to improve scores across the board
- Staying ahead of the changes brought by ICD-10
- When members get care at big-box stores or urgent-care centers, how do you get the data you need?
- Preparing for the new HEDIS® audit requirements
- The latest methods for leveraging analytics to improve quality
- Case studies of how to increase scores on difficult measures
- Plan-provider open discussion: what are the real effects of provider engagement efforts?
- How increasing members’ health literacy can increase CAHPS scores
- Optimizing results by integrating HEDIS® and risk adjustment efforts
- Electronic Medical Records: optimizing communication and accuracy
Beammed – HEDIS & Quality Improvement Summit
Beammed develops, manufacture and market monitoring solutions for bone density assessments. We are leaders in advanced ultrasound technology and devices that enable physicians to provide early assessment, diagnosis and monitoring of osteoporosis and bone age. Thousands of our devices are in use in physician offices, clinics, HMO’s, hospitals, research centers, check-up centers and pharmacies around the world.
Beammed bone density assessment patented devices is based on our Omnipath™ axial transmission technology. This is a quantitative ultrasound technology that has an effective screening tool for osteoporosis which improves HEDIS measures. It allows to reach 5-stars rating for Hedis OMW. Measurement using our Omnisense and MiniOmni is reimbursed in the USA and other countries.Leave a reply