June 18-19, 2015 in San Antonio, TX. As quality objectives shift yearly, achieving high Star Ratings performance continues to be a moving target. Take control of your plan’s quality initiatives toward reaching the pinnacle of 5 Stars! Join us for the 5th Annual Star Ratings Leadership Summit for the latest updates on scoring methodology, new, updated and retired measures, Part D, and best practices for reaching and maintaining high marks! Hear directly from plans that have managed to achieve 4 & 5 Stars overall, as well as for difficult-to-move measures. Don’t leave your quality performance to chance, join us in San Antonio, TX for the industry’s premier Star Ratings Summit!
Topics at a Glance
- Opening Address: The Future of Stars – Measures Updates and Scoring Methodology Modifications
- Featuring Four & Five Star Plans: Stellar Take-Aways from High-Achievers
- Focus on Challenging Measures: Novel Approaches to Moving the Ratings Needle
- HEDIS Improvement Strategies
- Success Management: We’ve Reached the Peak – Now How Do We Stay Here?
- Focus on Special Needs Plans: Stars Success When Managing Difficult Populations
- Provider Buy-In: Revitalizing the Plan/Physician Partnership to Boost Stars
- Improving CAHPS/HOS Outcomes for Star Ratings Optimization
- Focus on Part D: Respecting the MTM and Stars Relationship
- Commercial Quality Performance: QRS Status Update
- The Marriage of Sales/Marketing with Stars Performance
Beammed develops, manufacture and market monitoring solutions for bone density assessments. We are leaders in advanced ultrasound technology and devices that enable physicians to provide early assessment, diagnosis and monitoring of osteoporosis and bone age. Thousands of our devices are in use in physician offices, clinics, HMO’s, hospitals, research centers, check-up centers and pharmacies around the world.
Beammed bone density assessment patented devices is based on our Omnipath™ axial transmission technology. This is a quantitative ultrasound technology that has an effective screening tool for osteoporosis which improves HEDIS measures. It allows to reach 5-stars rating for Hedis OMW. Measurement using our Omnisense and MiniOmni is reimbursed in the USA and other countries.Leave a reply